Please take your time and read the following information to ensure a fun and smooth photo op process.
- The QR code attached to your email is your photo op ticket, so please keep it somewhere safe (either printed or on your mobile device).
- One (1) ticket allows for four (4) total fans in one (1) photograph. Any additional fans in the same photograph will require additional tickets.
- Your ticket is only valid for the Day & Group assigned on your ticket.
In the event that your photo op conflicts with another experience, please see our information desk and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.
The photo op schedule is typically released two weeks prior to the event.
The schedule is subject to change, so please check often.
Helpful Photo Op Tips:
- Please do not line up for your photo op any earlier than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Once your photo op line has been assigned, please proceed to the designated line assignment.
- Photo ops are a quick process, and NOT considered a Meet and Greet. Gifts and extended greetings are best saved for the autograph table.
- Always listen for staff instructions.
- Your photo will be printed immediately after your photo op. Follow signage on-site to collect your prints.
- You can purchase Additional Prints either online or at our Print Desk after picking up your photo.
- To access your FREE Digital Download, scan QR codes located in the photo op pick up area or visit posephotoops.com and select the Digital Downloads page